If you wish to actively participate in one or more of the BRIF subgroups, please contact the corresponding subgroup chair and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Note also that comments can also be posted by anyone on each of the subgroup pages linked to below.
- BRIF & digital identifiers - Chaired by Gudmundur A. Thorisson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Pierre Antoine Gourraud (email@example.com)
This subgroup will investigate issues relating to the bio-resource identifiers themselves, including which digital ID technology to use, identifier structure, what to assign identifiers to and which international body or bodies should be responsible for assigning IDs.
- BRIF parameters - Chaired by Barbara Parodi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This subgroup will identify potential factors to take into account in metric calculations.
- BRIF in sharing policies - Chaired by Emmanuelle Rial-Sebbag (email@example.com) and Jennifer Harris (Jennifer.Harris@fhi.no)
This subgroup will aim at studying how the BRIF could help improving and/or implementing access and sharing policies.
- BRIF and journal editors - Chaired by Anne Cambon-Thomsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This subgroup will be in charge with connection to editors for standardization of ID-based bio-resource citation, and for BRIF implementation when assessed, with one specific task on proposals for amending the editorial guidelines (Uniform Requirements and Cope).
- BRIF dissemination - Chaired by Laurence Mabile (email@example.com)
This subgroup will deal with anything related to the BRIF project communication.
For an efficient working subgroup, please find attached (below) elements of procedure about:
-How to submit documents or comments
-How to disseminate BRIF documents
|SUBGROUP PROCEDURE.pdf||33.37 KB|